Preheat Oven to 400 F
lay out on a baking sheet and toss with melted butter, salt, and garlic powder
really the amount of each is personal preference :)
This is per batch the container in the picture is 4 batches
1/4c of Frank’s hot sauce
1 pkg of cream cheese
1 can of chicken (or 10-12oz of shredded chicken)
1/2c of shredded cheese ( I use fiesta mix lol)
I mix mine with a mixer to get a more consistent dip
Preheat oven to 350 and bake for about 20 mins or the edges start to brown like in the picture
Try it and then adjust as you like
Prep Time: 5 minutes (Realistically 30 Mins)
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Author: Ashlyn, Edwards. Belle of the Kitchen
• 1 1/2-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 cans (or boxes) cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz each (don't add water)
(3 Cans for extra sauce)
• 1-2 tsp dried parsley
• 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
• 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 stick butter, sliced
• 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
• 8 oz. egg noodles, uncooked
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot, then top with the soups (no water added) and sprinkle with the spices. Add butter slices to the top, and pour in the chicken broth.
2. Cook over low heat for 5-6 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred into large chunks with two forks.
3. Add the shredded chicken back to the pot along with the dry egg noodles and stir. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, until noodles are tender. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
· 1 (16 ounce) package Bow Tie
· 1 teaspoon Oil, olive, salad or cooking
· 2 cloves Garlic, raw
· 2 Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
· 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
· ⅓ cup Tomatoes, sun-dried, packed in oil, drained
· ½ cup Pesto Sauce (Knorr)
· Step 1
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
· Step 2
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
· Step 3
In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.