Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
· 1 (16 ounce) package Bow Tie
· 1 teaspoon Oil, olive, salad or cooking
· 2 cloves Garlic, raw
· 2 Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
· 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
· ⅓ cup Tomatoes, sun-dried, packed in oil, drained
· ½ cup Pesto Sauce (Knorr)
· Step 1
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
· Step 2
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
· Step 3
In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.